Saturday, April 26, 2008

My best gift

I have receved many gifts, but this one is significantone for me; a basketball outfit.

It's not only my most expensive gift I have receved, but also it prove my good friendship with my one of best friend. he name is Zhang Li.

That was happend in 2000. Zhang Li imigranted to America. Before he left, I told he I like Kobe and brought a basketball outfit to me. I was not seriously because I knew if he would back China at least after 2 years; he would forget what I told him. Also I wouldn't blamed him because two years is not a short time.

Two years later, he came back China. Actually, I already forgot I told he to brought a outfit for me. Much to my suprise, he didn't forget what I told him; he brought Kobe' player cloth as my brithday gift.

Two years, he still remember what I told him, he is man has his words. This gift let me know my words are how inportant to him and me how inprotant to him,let me know I am his one of best friend.

5 comments:

Zenly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zenly said...

hihi. How happy huh!!
Not because the baseball outfit was expensive, actually you know there was a person who care about you. I used to have the feeling that you had which was happy, little prideful, and appreciate.
I hope the bond that you have with your friend will be unbreakable, and wish for my self resemble to you. Will have more and more gift (^_^)....

Christina said...

I think my important gift is my sister gives me scarf. This scarf she do it by herself. I take it to the U.S.
In my childhood, my sister always took care of me and tought me all of things. She made me know the world's many things, but along with our grown up, the doctored found that she got the congenital waist. This illness made people can't do any sports and if they seat too long they will be fell painful. When I heard that I was so sad.
Before I came to American, my sister made the scraf use the whole day. You know if the patients use their whole day to do one thing, they will be got more painful. When she gave me the scraf, she said:" I can't go abroad, but you can you can help me to come true my dream. "
I always remember her word. It sometimes inspire with me to study hard. When I succeed in the future, I will take my sister to travel all over the world. I also hope I can find a good doctor to cure her illness.

Anna's secret said...

wow, I think you was really happy. You are so lucky, and you have someone who love you so much.

Cherry said...

You have a good friend who always remember what you said. I hope I have a friend like that.